if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Milani Baked Blushes-Swatches

Hey Beauties!!

Milani sent me some blushes and an eyeshadow of my choice, to share with you ladies. This is my first time trying the Milani brand, and so far I'm impressed. I love how these blushes are suitable for any woman of any tone. These blushes glide on really smooth and soft and is buildable. They have 9 shades to choose from, i have 4 listed below. I personally like to go on light with it, i like the "Natural Glow" look.  You can find these blushes at your local retailer, like Meijers, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. The retail price on the blush is $8.99 and the eye shadows are $7.49. The colors are soooo pretty...check out the pictures below.

BLUSHES from left to right: Luminoso, Corallina, Dolce Pink, Rose D Oro

Luminoso (peach color great for spring and summer, gives you a really beautiful soft healthy glow, my favorite)

Corallina (a coral color, a very popular color, another favorite)

Dolce Pink (pink color blush, great to wear with those pink lips =)

Rose D Oro (Pink & Gold, very pretty shade with that hint of a healthy glow)

Rich Java (a rich brown color, perfect for a nude smokey eye)

LUMINOSO-CORALLINA-DOLCE PINK-ROSE D ORO

Rich Java, very rich indeed =)






a better picture of the blush swatches

*all products were sent to me by PR of Milani Cosmetics*

3 comments:

  1. I have luminoso its amazing and my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently feening over all these blushes....I want them all <3<3. By the way ur super gorgeous..New subbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Dolce Pink is beautiful.

    Please follow: http://sweetashoney2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search