if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Braid Out Pony Puff

Hey Beauties!

Do you hear the song playing?!?> Kelly Rowland "MOTIVATION" O--M--GEEE this is my song, damn she came cold didn't she...loving it!!!

Alright..to the blog post, so this was my hair style for yyesterday. The braid out Pony Puff...and i must say im loving how full my pony is looking. I really like this braid out puff...

The previous nite my hair was freshly co-washed, dried 99% (roots were a little damp). I did 3 braids on each side, put a soft pillow roller on the ends, tied with a scarf and went to bed...next morning, fluffed and put in a pony. I didn't wear it down because i didn't want my ends rubbing on my clothes.

Right now my hair is in a bun, its wash day, but today i have been really busy so ill be washing tomorrow most likely and doing a Caruso saran wrap (tutorial will be up on this)





xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search