Hey Beauties!!! Sorry i have MIA but..i needed a much needed break! I will be back to my regular postings and videos after my Bday..so next week =) but i wanted to do a quick blog post today...hope you enjoy!!!
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- Small container
- Metal Spoon
- Flat Iron, Stove or candle
- Get container in which are you going to store your balm and fill it half way with sugar.
- Get your metal spoon and tap Vaseline until it is melted enough to slip off the spoon and into your container with sugar. (you could do it with a flat iron or over a hot stove/candle to melt it a little bit)
- For color, add a little bit of lip stick with your Vaseline to the step above and melt together then mix.
- Use your finger and push down the Vaseline so it mixes with the sugar, but make sure the sugar doesn't melt!
- Add a couple drops of olive oil, peppermint oil or menthol to your mix, if you like.
EASY AS 1,2,3 .... ENJOY AND AS ALWAYS STAY BLESSED :)