if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Make Your Own Nude Lipstick!?!







Hey Beauties...

So we all know the nude lip is in, it's a sexy/classy shade that we all can rock. You can play it up or play it down, wear it during the day or for a night out. Either way... You can Rock it anytime:-)

I have alot of different nude shades in my makeup case lol... But i'm still on the look out for my perfect shade... And I found a trick out... Wanna know?

So, if you have some concealer, some lip balm, and some lipgloss on you... You just found yourself some nude lipstick for you puckers lol!!! All you have to do is apply a little bit of concealer to you lips, lipbalm first, my bad lol, then apply your choice of gloss over it... And there you go... Your very own, perfect shade of Nude LipStick !!!




-- Post From My iPhone,
PureBeauty

Don't forget to enter my giveaways and help spread the word :-)

2 comments:

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search