So i came across an interesting article online that many could prob debate....how to be classy with or without money. Some or maybe most woman think they are classy but to most they are not. What matters most to you, knowing or feeling You ARE classy or others Thinking YOU ARE NOT? hmmm...
Lets read on...
"You don't have to be well dressed or have alot of money to come off being classy. Being classy comes from within, its your actions, your reactions, facial expressions, ability to take a compliment, decline an invite, and OVERALL how you carry Yourself in Life!!!"
Tips How to Be Classy...or in my Words, Tips on How to Be MORE Classy...
I think we are all classy but its few out there who just are not classy at all, i think we can be classy at times and other moment be not so classy...so for one to say or think they are classy all the time, i find that hard to believe...what do you think?
1. Smile: this creates a more pleasant environment for the people around you and puts you in a better spirit, no matter what life throws at you.
2. Learn how to take a compliment,Too many woman shrug of comments either on their accomplishments, beauty, wardrobe, home and the list goes on. They do this with "Its a no big deal" attitude. So smile and say thank you and just feel good about yourself.
3. Nobody likes a fishwife, meaning a fishwife is the woman who yells for her husband for dinner, screams at her kids and rants until everything and everyone is in order. This is so unappealing. Replace this with softness and grace. I'm not suggesting you fake who you are but simply move in a direction of that exudes class and respect for those around you.
4. Be polite when answering the phone. If you are having a bad day, let the machine get it.
5. Profanity is a NO-NO! (now i know i curse alot, but i will be trying to stop, don't want my children picking this bad habit up) Classy woman do not swear, no matter how heated you are don't lose yourself and cuss. This also goes for calling your self a B**ch, not cute. You should look at yourself than more than a B**ch, You should consider Yourself A BEAUTIFUL CLASSY WOMAN.
6. Don't get drunk, this makes you look trashy esp if you are starting to look out of order, (we all had our moments, lets not lie lol, i know i have lol)
7. Your Wardrobe Matters! You don't have to have alot of money to dress classy. Always wear clean clothes with no threads hanging out, stains, rips or fading. Instead put together an outfit that you know looks good and throw on a few basics like your lipstick , mascara. I also think this matters in your pictures that you post on the Internet, its not classy posting half naked pictures online, i mean do you really want your children to see that years to come and people to look at you in shame?
8. Speak Eloquently, there is no need to speak in slang. (haha, i do this sometimes, not going to lie) You were given a brain and an education, let it show.
9. Turing down a request. There is nothing wrong with taking time for yourself, just be sure to express it in the right way.
10. Walk Proudly, whether you are leaving or entering a room, hold your head up high, shoulders back, lengthen your spine and suck your tummy in. Gracefully walk to your destination always with purpose. Show yourself Strong, Confident and Proud. You will be surprised how much better you will feel about yourself and how many heads will turn.
11. Nail your Nails. There is nothing worse than seeing someones dirty fingernails. It says alot about someones hygiene and personal health and how much they care about themselves. Classy woman are not dirty!
So Beauties this is what i found and what i decided to share with you. I believe i am classy on how i carry myself, now there are certain things i could work on. I'm not perfect, and don't claim to be. I'm me...PureBeauty =-)