if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Friday, July 23, 2010

Deals under $12.00!!!

Hey Beauties,

So today I received my package from Kohls, y'all should know by now I shop alot and ESP online lol. But I love finding great deals! So kohls online, clearance section, alot of people seem to always overlook this section...

So first up..
Mudd Studded Smocked Top reg priced $30 onsale for $6






Both shirts are different colors, white and feather, it's hard to tell in the pics.

Next I got a Candies Shirred Skirt reg price $40 and got it on sale for $8



And the last item I got was a cute mudd camouflage ribbed tee reg price $24 and sale price only $11.99




So kohls had some great deals! I'm not a Mudd Fan, I guess bc it reminds me of when I was a teenager lol but these shirts were too cute for me to walk away from... It's about what you like anyway not the brand, right ;-)

So check kohls out...
Later Beauties!! Enjoy your weekend and be safe!
-- Post From My iPhone,
PureBeauty

Don't forget to enter my giveaways and help spread the word :-)

4 comments:

  1. you got some cute stuff. I shop online almost daily lol it's so bad. i hate going into stores dealing with lines, crowds and rude people

    http://makeupbkyim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those 2 shirts u picked up, so Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff ..i shall check that site =]

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search