if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

8 Question Tag!!

Hey'a Beauties!! so i got tagged by the beautiful MakeUpbyKim...check here out HERE...Im doing the 8 question tag..

rules:: the person who tags you comes up with 8 questions for you which youll answer and then you tag whomever and come up with 8 questions for them to answer =-) sounds like fun...lets get going....

My Tag::

1. What are you looking forward to doing most this summer?
-Going with my husband and children to the Indianapolis Zoo..suppose to be huge and really nice.

2. If you could be anything you wanted (besides your current job) what would it be?
-hmmm...a Profession Photographer owning my own studio

3. Makeup in the summer? If so, what?
-little to nothing...no heavy makeup like foundation...just simple gloss, mascara and liner and gotta have the eyebrows groomed =-)

4. Whats your favorite Beauty Product of all time?
-MAC studio fix spray...love this to spray on whenever and also my natural oils for my skin.

5. Whats your idea of a Perfect Vacation?
-ahhh....laying on an exotic beach with my husband watching the sunset and drinking some wine =-)

6. Whats you all time favorite girls night out?
-hmmm...the lmost mem for me is going to get our mac over lol...had a blast and had dinner afterwards.

7. Whats your favorite shoe style?
-boots!!!! love boots from uggs to heels...love me boots!!!

8. Whats your ideal birthday?
-my ideal birthday....hmmm...gotta think on this one, ideal birthday would be going to Miami and laying on the beach being lazy then flying to NewYork for a shopping spree then returning home to find a Drop top Bently in my driveway lmao...haha i can dream right?

Ok so im tagging Glamourlicious, Bombchell, BeautywithBrains, CupcakesandHeels, OrangetoLA, and TheHollywoodHeels

My 8 TAG QUESTIONS for them::

1. where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2. what are you addicted too? (could be anything, products, food, clothing, anything)
3. who do you look up too and why?
4. dream car?
5. favorite drug store makeup?
6. your number one beauty secret/tip?
7. do you exercise...if so, whats your favorite routine?
8. why do you love to blog?

cant wait to read the results....happy tagging beauties

stay blessed!
purebeauty =-)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me Honey, it means a lot to me =)

    1. where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    In a Mansion with my Man and 5 kids =)
    2. what are you addicted too?
    High heels, Nutella, Milk, Junk Food, Makeup and Bodysuits (lol)
    3. who do you look up too and why?
    4. dream car?
    The one with a Chauffeur
    5. favorite drug store makeup?
    L'oreal Voluminous mascara HG mascara !
    6. your number one beauty secret/tip?
    The Miraculous Bra from VS
    7. do you exercise...if so, whats your favorite routine?
    I started the Insanity program from Shaun T I stopped Too Insane for me unshaped body =s
    8. why do you love to blog?
    Because I Love Fashion and Makeup and what's better than sharing it with people who actually Love it as much as I do?

    LOve,
    Chloé.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Mylinda! I love your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search