if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Kohls Haul

Hey Beauties, hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday, it's raining here... The sun needs to come out lol!

So this week I went to kohls, (not pictured) I had to get my son and daughter some spring pjs, so I got a bunch of those for them and some play clothes for outside. We are getting them a swing set in a few weeks, so gotta have some clothes to play in, ESP my 2yr old son... Boys!! Lol

Of course I got some things.. Let me share it with you..

I love this because I can use this for church or dress it up and use it for a nite out..




I love these jeans capris, I'll prob wear a cute tank with it? And I got these black leggings- it has lace on the sides.. Cute



I fell in love with this romper, romper are so in this season, my mother said she use to wear these back in the day.. Fashion always repeats huh ;)


I thought this dress was so cute, very different for me, but I'm tryna be different this season :)


Check out my YouTube channel for more of my kohls haul beauties MyYouTube

Don't forget enter my giveaways on the right >>>

Stay Bless
PureBeauty

Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search