if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Saturday, April 10, 2010

M.A.C


Hello Beauties

I hope everyone is having a fun weekend! I started mines off by going to mac and getting a mac makeover with my two friends Nicole and Essence. These ladies are alota fun to hang with, they keep me laughing.

I wanted something new, something sexy, something Drastic! So I stepped out my bubble and I stepped out looking hot!!

I got a drastic eye, some lashes, and a nude lip with some gloss!

Me and my girls plan to do this once a month... So you will be seeing more new looks

I will be posting what i purchased from mac soon beauties!!

Before






After












1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search