if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BLOG AWARDS =-)



I wanna thank
GLAMOURLicious for these Beautiful awards!!! i really REALLY appreciate them! i feel so special lol... beauties check her out, she has a great blog you would love to follow =-)

So the rules are as follow, TAG 7 bloggers and STATE 7 facts about yourself =-).... sounds like fun

PureBeautys 7 FACTS:

1. i LOVE chocolate..any and every kind! i have to have it EVERY DAY! =/
2. im addicted to half-wigs, its a drug....seriously its sad
3. my hubby is my role model
4. my mother is my closest friend besides my hubby
5. i hate to work out lol
6. i love junk food..not healthy i kno but i do
7. i love to get freebies with coupons..sounds boring, but once you start clipping its fun.. i mean, who dont like freebies rite? =-p

Im giving these BLOG AWARDS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......



CONGRATS BEAUTIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search