if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Monday, April 26, 2010

Beauty Supply Haul

Hey Beauties!!

So today I went and did some shopping, I went to the bss and to JcPenny..(jcp haul upcoming)

Omg, I so so so badly wanted this lacefront wig, I saw it over the weekend when I went with my friend... And I went back today and picked it up..

When I put it on, I will deff post a review with a picture so you can see it! This will be my first lace front, I'm Excited!

Silhouette, premium synthetic hair $54.99




I also picked up some 14 inch color 4 clip in extensions, Fashion Source Collection 100% human hair $ 55.99. REALLY wanna try these babies out lol!





Last thing I got was of course.... Another half wig, I'm addicted to these lol.. I'm trying the Outre Yasmine, 4/30, it looked so beautiful on the stand, I had to get it.. I think this is gonna be a cute summer style!



I will post pics of everything once I wear them : )

Later Beauties


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search