if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vegan Lovers--Emani Makeup is for YOU!


Hey Beauties, i had the pleasure of reviewing such a great line of makeup called EMANI, this line is The Green Professional Cosmetic Range. I got to choose 3 items of my choice to review, I choose the pressed foundation, blush and eyeshadow...i feel hard in love with their eyeshadow...omg amazing! The foundation I choose was to light, Deep Golden...i think i need the color Tan or Deep G10. Their blush line is so pigmented too..i really really like this line..I will be starting my eyeshadow collection from them.

Let me tell you more about the company:

*Natural and Green: FREE OF TALC, parabens and other harsh chemicals to optimize the HEALTH of your skin. Vegan Friendly and gluten-free.

*Innovative: Integrating science with mineral pigments and organic extracts to produce a high performing cosmetic line.

*Artistic: A paradise playground for all makeup artists with a healthy twist.. Purity and performance to truly interpret the artists vision.

*Sustainable: 100% recycled paper goods are used to help accommodate the long-term carrying capacity of the environment.

*A healthier and glowing complexion in 30 days.




I love this color..omg its sooo pretty!!


 Pressed Powder in Deep Golden



swatches of the blush and eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search