if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2011

MAC: Lady Gaga 2


Hey Beauties!!!

So I was able to grab the MAC Lady Gaga 2 lipstick and lipglass when it came out. At first I didn't like it at all, of course i did my research on YT first, and i wasn't pleased with the videos. But i decided to try it for myself. If I liked it-I like it, If i don't-i don't.

Now its all about how you apply it..that's the key. You have to get it to fit you, your style. It took me maybe 3-4 times to get it right on how to apply it without it looking a hot mess lol. Because with nudes, if you are not careful, it could come off looking ashy!!Not Cute

HOW I APPLY IT?

You are going to need of course your Lady Gaga 2 lipstick and lipglass PLUS A LIP LINER, MAC Chestnut....

But BEFORE you apply that..you will need your Lip Balm of choice, i use burts bee (looove)

Next, apply your balm, then lip pencil, a lil bit of lipstick and a touch of gloss...smooth together and your DONE...

Rock It Out!

=)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, hun! I've been wanting to purchase these two but because of youtube videos I was swayed to believe I couldn't make this look work. Now I am confident enough to make my purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search