if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

China Glaze For Audrey


For Audrey



Hey Beauties!!! So i had to pick this polish up after a follow Beauty told me about this color by China Glaze, thank you girl =)!!! This is now one of my NEW faves off all time!!! 

I ordered this polish from Amazon, around 3 bucks plus shipping, so in all about 6 bucks..not bad, plus i really wanted this color..it was deff a must for my collection!!



I did two coats of Audrey, no base coat, but i did do a top coat of Revlon Multicare. I also polished my toe nails this color as well..too cute...looooove this color =-)

Can you say Tiffany & Co =)
Im a happy customer!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search