if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PedEgg


hey'a Beauties!


So im sure almost every lady has heard of this product before. The PedEgg...i love this little thingy lol. I first tried it out about a year ago, but sadly lost it when we were moving. But brought another one. This thing really works, and its so cheap, 10 bucks will buy you a beautiful foot or shall i say feet..hehehe. It reminds me of getting a fresh pedi, your feet feels so smooth. Speaking of a pedi..i need one, i think imma go next week with my girl nicole and relax while they rub my pretty little feet lol. Im feeling so goofy right now, but im really sleepy...ahh my babies worked me today! =-)


So heres the product detail:


PedEgg has over 100 precision micro-files that gently remove calluses and dead skin, giving your feet the incredible baby soft look and feel that everybody loves. Two high quality emery buffing pads are included for the ultimate finishing touch. Ergonomically designed with a unique egg shape, the pedegg fits perfectly into the palm of your hand for easy and convenient use, plus a storage compartment collects all the skin shavings so you can use it anywhere with no mess.Stainless steel blades are safe to touch. retail price $9.99


you can find this product anywhere, walgreens, walmart, target, bed bath& beyound..etc. i purchased mines from target

sorry no pics of my feet lol =-P

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try it but always forget when I'm in the store lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom gave me one and ive been scared to use it.....lol. that thing looks deadly!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search