if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Friday, February 18, 2011

Praise His Name EVERYDAY!!!


Praise Him everyday...not just on Sundays or when you are in need...Lets do it every single day. He is ALWAYS there for us when we need him, there to listen, there to talk too, there to heal..everything...so why not praise him every single minute! Hes your Best Friend... he will never hurt you..this is someone you could always TRUST, He is GOD!

If you have been a follower of my blog for awhile now, you know i am not ashamed of my faith. Even though this may be consider a "Beauty" Blog, i still blog about my faith, about God. I listen to him and he tells me what to write..sometimes i don't want to share some info but i do because i know it will help someone out there...You never know who you touch, God works through all of us! So make sure you Listen..You never know what God may say to you today =)


Praise Him..God is God!

You are never alone...remember that...he is always there! He is so worthy of our Praise!

"I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies" (2 Samuel 22:4).



"You are worthy, our LORD and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being" (Revelation 4:11).

God Bless You ALL =)

xoxo
PureBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search