if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Thursday, March 11, 2010

What Holds You Back...You?




Have you ever asked yourself this question..what holds me back? Sometimes we hold ourselves back...but we are so blinded, we dont see it, we dont want to see it...its easier to blame everyone else. Is it just being human? I know on a personal note, i held myself back from many things..many things that actually caused me pain and hurt, but we dont see it if we dont want too, and if we are blind..it may be awhile for us to realize it..and by then it maybe to late...

so whatever it is in your life thats holding you back from your happiness...let it go..it might be hard, but if you dont..its just going to get worse and not better.

1 comment:

  1. i love your header!!!!!!great!!!!nice blog honey... i like it ;O)

    i follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo????

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search