if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Scent of a Queen & The Queens Gems

Hey Beauties, so if you are like me and loooove smell good body care thats also good and easy on your skin, i have a great site to share with you!

The Scent of the Queen has tons of smell good goodies such as bath bombs,  body butter, lotions, and much more. I was sent over a few items to review..pics below.

I love how this body scrub leaves my skin silky soft, i have used almost the whole jar already lol. The scent is very relaxing, reminds me of a fall day.

This soap has a very strong fragrance, it smells so yummy!! left my bathroom smelling like Kiwi Strawberry for days...seriously! It also left my skin soft as well..so thumbs up.


 They also have different kinds of lotion scents to choose from, i picked out Vanilla Sky (fave) and Kiwi Strayberry.


The Queens Gems has some very cute, one of a kind affordable earrings!! The owner makes these herself, these earrings range from $6-8 ...very affordable.



Love the details




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search