if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vivica A Fox:: Rachel


This wig is a Lace Front from the VIVICA A FOX collection. I was sent this wig to review, and i was able to choose the style...her name is RACHEL and i got her in a #4. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and full of body.

She is 20inches in length and layered. You can also use your curling iron on her too!! This wig also has natural "baby hair"

I like to rock her with a little hair out, like i do my half wigs. The picture ABOVE I'm wearing her straight out the bag as a LACE FRONT WIG, she has 2 combs on the side, 1 on top and 1 in the back. I used a scarf to tie her down to flatten the wig down a bit, since it was a little puffy on top. You also get about 2/2.5 inches of parting room =)


In this collage, I'm wearing Rachel as a half wig (my fave) i like her like this because its more natural in my liking. I love how full this wig is and how the hair is so beautiful and soft, really great quality...but hey, what else can you expect coming from Vivica A Fox ;-)

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEO REVIEW TO SEE HER "LIVE"


 



4 comments:

  1. Gotta love that wig,u look amazing btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love her on you. I did a review on Vivica's unit name RITZ. When you get a chance I would love for to watch my video. YT channel Beautyrocksme. Oh and may I just add that I am 53 yrs. young. Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search