if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Minute Beauty Mask!!!



Short on time? But need something to refresh your face, and yourself?

I LOOOOVE using the ALL NATURAL Honey & Sugar face and lip scrub! Its super easy to make, takes less than 5 minutes to make and apply....the results....AMAZING SOFT GLOWING SKIN!!!

All you need is Sugar, Honey, and a little bit of Milk. I use organic products but you can use any products you choose, organic or not. Results are basically the same.

I use about 2 teaspoons of Honey, 1/2 cup of Sugar, and 1 teaspoon of Milk. Mix together, add more sugar if you want your mix thicker, add more milk if you want your mix thinner. You can store your mixture in a small container and put it in the refrigerator.

I apply this mixture to my face and my lips at the same time, i let the mixture sit on my face (depending on the amount of time i have) anywhere from 2-5 minutes. And rinse off with cool water, let dry then apply my moisturizer...keep in mind you need to cleanse your face prior to applying the scrub. For my lips, i gently rub my lips together with the scrub for a minute or two then wipe off.....i looooove how soft my lips feel afterwards. (this is good to do daily in the morning before applying your lipstick or gloss--your application will apply much smoother)

Try it out...let me know how it works out for you =)


xoxo

PureBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search