OK ladies listen up...
Now i firmly believe every Woman is Beautiful, no matter what shape, size, color, religion, etc. But its more to it then just another Pretty Face...Personality has to kick in and how you carry yourself will determine your TRUE BEAUTY. If you carry yourself in a certain manner, expect to be treated in that manner. You have to learn to be TRUE to yourself, before you could be TRUE to others.
Nobody NEEDS a pound of makeup on to look or become beautiful-well unless you are doing a photo shoot =) But on a regular basis, no man wants to see all that...seriously. I know being a girl can be fun and all but we need to know when and where its appropriate. Sometimes wearings a pile of makeup could come off as NOT being ....ready....CONFIDENT....this is how most guys feel...ask.
So here's some Key Points to remember in feeling Beautiful---Naturally
1. Eat Healthy, fruits and veggies, not only is it better for your body but you will see and feel better results...feeling beautiful.
2. Drink Healthy, drink lots of water, 4-5 liters daily. Not only does this flush out toxins in the body, it gives your skin a beautiful natural glow.
3. Exfoliate your skin 1-2 times a week to give your skin a beautiful glow and amazing soft skin.
4. Smile...you would be surprised how much more appealing you are if you smile =)
5. Moisturize daily, this will help keep your skin soft as you get older.
6. SKIP foundation unless you REALLY need it or if its for a special occasion, let your True Beauty Shine Through.
7. Add some pink blush to your cheeks...smile
8. Wear clothes that you feel good in and that defines your features. Try to avoid clothing that doesn't flatter your body shape.
9. Always keep your hair brushed
10. Keep your eyebrows shaped...You would be amazed how much neater you will look with your brows shaped and cleaned.
11. Stand straight with Posture
12. Try to get at least 8hrs of sleep each night.
13. Get fresh air and exercise
14. Protect your skin with SPF....you only have one body, so treat it right.
15. Brush your teeth and keep good Dental Hygiene
16. Most of all....BE CONFIDENT...if you look confident...you will always be truly BEAUTIFUL =)