if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Loving Target Shoes!

I absolutely love target shoes! From their flats to their pumps. I LOVE IT. I like their shoes better than some of the stores in the mall to be honest. So over the weekend i picked up a couple pairs of shoes...from Target lol. I fell HARD for these black DOLCE VITA wedges (line for target) these wedges are soooooo freaking cute, i had to get them!!! OMG, ladies...these shoes are sooo comfy!!! I will be rocking these babies soon!!! Got them on clearance for 20 bucks, reg price was 30.




If youre wondering these are a size 8!

I also picked up these black rounded pumps, wasn't too crazy about it, but i don't own any black pumps so i was in need of them. I'm sure i would've found some online that i liked better but let me tell you why i purchased these...


I tried them on...and they were so darn comfortable, i figured i could still rock these out and the price, i couldn't walk away from. Reg price 30, got them for 15 bucks...not bad....


Also i loved how the bottom of these pumps will prevent me from falling and slipping lol. =) thumbs up for that!

Tell me, wheres your favorite place to buy/order shoes?

xoxo

PureBeauty

4 comments:

  1. oohhh, i love those gladiator wedges!!! so cute. did they have those pumps in nude?
    i really want a pair of nude heels.

    I'm having a Feather Earrings Giveaway. Come and join. :D
    Feather Earrings Giveaway!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beauty- TY!! No I didn't see any at my target :( just black pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These wedges are so hot! Need to go look for these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't really looked at the shoes at Target lately. I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search