if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Monday, August 22, 2011

Hair Chat...


Wow....11 weeks went by so darn fast. Its time for a RELAXER!!! Im going to relax my hair one day next week. Update Video soon of course.

I relax my hair every 12 weeks but i think im going to start relaxing every 11 weeks instead because i notice around the 10th/11th week my hair starts to shed crazy bad =( So i will be doing that next time, i would have relaxed this week but i just washed my hair last night and didnt realize i was this far into my relaxer lol.

I cant wait to see where im at...especially with this shedding, hope i dont have a set back. I have been a little lazy with my hair this time...shame shame i kno...but it being summer, 2 children, i have been busy lol. But my hair has been protected under my beautiful wigs. So we shall see.

I need to head to Sallys this week i need to get more Aphogee and One N' Only products because i am OOOOUUUTTTT....shame shame again, because i have been using other products instead 0_o

Oh yea...did i tell you Beauties that i dyed my hair...OFF BLACK... i was so tired doing the Rinses because i co wash and wash my hair often, so it would rinse out very quickly, waste of money. So now my hair is permanently dyed so i have to take EXTRA CARE of it!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had a relaxer in almost 6 years :-) your hair is pretty. You probably don't even need a relaxer.

    By the way, have you tried the Split Ender? I was thinking about trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I noticed that you said you have been wearing wigs. I think it would be cool if you posted a blog about your favorite wig[s] with some pics. Do you think you'll be able to do so? I purchased a half wig that I wore for the first time yesterday. I loved it :) I need to post some pictures myself.

    Can't wait to see the pics of your hair so we can see how things have been coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U have beautiful hair,I love it&thanx for sharing ur
    Journey w us!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search