if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sat OOTD

Hey Beauties so from my previous post you got to see the great finds i found at Kmart this week. So yesterday i went to the mall with my daughter and friend...here is what i wore...
Shirt:: Kmart
Jeans:: JCP
Shoes:: Target
Paired my shirt with my gray skinnies, thought it went perfect with the shirt, and i really didnt want to wear these shoes with it, but being we were heading to the mall, and with my baby, and walking, i did not want to be in heels lol...
*yes im still rocking my hair, lol, had to attend a baby shower today, but i will be putting my half wigs back on Tuesday!!! Next hair reveal will be in December...*
Stay Blessed Beauties
xoxo
PureBeauty

1 comment:

  1. I like the outfit, it's effortlessly cute and comfy!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search