if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tip of The Day

Tip of The Day:: live each day like it was the last day, don't hold grudges, don't leave mad, treat others like you would want to be treated. Life is like a crystal ball, so fragile, so delicate, so beautiful. Enjoy your time here on earth. Let others know you love them, leave the world with people loving you and making a difference in someones life. To my husband, my children:: I love you more than anything on this earth, without you, I am nothing. To my family and friends:: I love you!! Life is so fragile.... Use your time here wisely... Forgive & be Thankful.

GodBless




-- Post From My iPhone,
PureBeauty
Stay Blessed

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search