if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vitale Hair Products *Haul*

Have any of you ladies tried Vitale Hair Products? I recently was contacted by Vitale to try out their products. Im familar with this brand so of course i was interested. I remember years ago my Stylist use to use these products on my hair. So i thought this was a great time to try out their line on my and my families hair.

I received alot of hair products, in which i havent been able to try them all. The products i did try, i posted the video review below for you to check out. In the picture above is the Vitale Foam Wrap which i will try soon when i do a roller wrap (results will be posted), the Hawaiian Silky (in LOOOOOVE with), Vitale 4-in-1, Hair Grown Booster and the Hair Polisher in which i FORGOT to add in my video.....

HAIR POLISHER:: i loooove this polisher on me and my daughters hair, it adds an amazing shine to the hair and tames fly aways. A little goes a long way. I love using this on my daughters hair when im twisting her pony tails, the results are so Beautiful along with the other products i use from this line on her hair.

Deep Moisturizing Shampoo, Sheen Spray, and Hair Mayonnaise (video review below)

Braid Marinade, Waterless Shampoo, Braid Sheen (these products are great for braids,weaves and wigs)

 Anti-Breakage Moisturizer (video review)



Interested in this line of products? Check out the linsk below =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search