if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Monday, September 5, 2011

Tank-Avant-Ginuwine


Ladies Night...ahhh, i cant wait!!! Im going to this concert with my Girls next month, cant wait. I have never seen these guys in concert so hopefully they put on a good show!!! We are in the 3rd row, so we are close to the stage, just how i like it lol!! Ill take plenty of pics and video clips to show you beauties!!!

Also, i will of course post a OOTE along with my girls like i did for the Usher concert. I havent decided on a dress yet, well i have, but im still looking before i actually place my order online...the weather here is going to be cold, so i have to dress warm!!! im thinking...sleeves...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search