if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

Xccessetc.com Haul

Hey Beauties! I want to share with you ladies some items Xccessetc sent me over for review. They sent me over these killer shoes and some very cute trendy jewelry. I love these black heels, they say SEXY all day! i love how you can wear something really simple and these heels will make the outfit SEXY.

These Peep Toe Booties are $37.80 and i love them but i do think they are over price for the quality however, i think they should drop the price to at least $25.00

Next thing they sent me was this bangle, its a CD Bangle. This isnt quite my taste, but if you are into huge statement bracelets, then this might be for you. I think however this will be cute for a photo shoot =)

I absolutely love this Statement Necklace, i love the details on it! You can dress this up or down, wear it with a dress or romper, this is great to have in your collection! I will deff be wearing this.


Heres another necklace they sent me, something simple and cute, not my style however but im sure some of you would like it. This would be cute with a tank and some jeans IMO. I think this might be there symbol though bc its the same symbol on their business card...


Next is this ring!! LOVE, yes i love this baby, i love how its kinda funky, 80s/90s style. Its a double band ring. You will deff see me rocking this ring alot!



And now to my FAVORITEEEEE item they sent me, these BEAUTIFUL earrings, i feel in love with these! i love everything about it, the color, the length, everything! I will rock this with a cute summer dress, a tank and some shorts, whatever! I love these!!!



Earlace...a very simple cute gold earlace, a must to have in your jewelry collection!


I really love Xccessetc website. Its very chic and girly, the design is beautiful and easy to navigate. You will find alot of TRENDY items like jewelry of course, shoes, leggings, purses etc. Its a great collection of items on there, so make sure you check it out. The prices are great, they even have $10 or less section and offer free shipping to US on $50 and up orders.

Like them on FACEBOOK
Follow them on TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search