if you dont know yourself, you wont love yourself, & if you dont love yourself-you wont RESPECT yourself....-PureBeauty



Translate

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trey Songz - Yo Side Of The Bed [Official Video]

Wow this video touches my heart and soul. this is really sad..i had tears in my eyes after seeing this. it makes you think about your own family and how sometimes we take them for granted...we all do. Even if we don't realize it. its like a reality smack after seeing this video. i mean things we complain about or whatever doesn't mean anything..we all should take a step back and realize how fragile life is..it can be gone at any moment.my husband works in a very dangerous job, his life is in question everyday he goes to work. he works to support us, his family. i pray to God every day for him to return home safe. i mean this video touches me so deep... i also have a brother who is in the army... i wouldnt ever want to lose my husband nor my brother, nor any member of my family or friends, this just makes you think so hard. may God bless him where ever he is. and bless all those brave troops and their families and may God bless YOU too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=)

Search